Thursday 1 July 2010

Some good news


This morning i had some good news regarding the allotment that myself and some of the local community are starting up the council have sorted out the problems that had come up and hopefully in a couple of weeks time i should have my plot at the moment it has 8ft brambles covering it, but we may have a chance of council help to clear, fingers crossed for that.


On other news which is also good the baby finches survived the night and i managed to get a photo this morning as you can see the three chicks seem to be doing well unsure about the 4th chick time will tell, but i think its time for me to leave well alone may just check on growth once a week.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is brilliant news. My fingers are crossed for you regarding the council coming to clear the brambles - I know that situation only too well myself but we had to clear it without the councils help + I also had 6 baby trees to get rid of when I got mine!
    Ali :0)

    ReplyDelete