Friday 11 November 2011

Midnight sparkle bracelet and rainbow sparkle earrings

Well its getting close to that time of year when people are after that special something to give as presents and two perfect items i think are here.
 First we have the Midnight sparkle tila bracelet, this is perfect for that little black dress it shimmers in the light thanks to the 4mm swarovski crystals down each side it was lovely to make and i am seriously considering making one for myself but i don't have a little black dress to wear it with, but i am sure it will look just as good with jeans.

Next is the lovely rainbow sparkle which is named for obvious reasons that it has the most beautiful colours in swarovski crystals it also has silver seed beads spiralling around peacock blue seed beads, then finished with silver plated ear wires.

These are two really nice pieces and i hope you like them, if you feel like you would like to own either of them then please take a look at www.folksy.com/shops/asjjewellery

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog

3 comments:

  1. I just talked to somebody down there and the situation is really insane!
    Alpha ZXTWe need to help those people because we are the ones whoc causes natural disasters with the green house effect! So please donate something, every cent helps! I just did the sameWhen I start your Feed it appears to be to be a lot of junk, is the issue on my side?Some really nice stuff on this website , I enjoy it.http://www.musclegainhelp.com/neuro3x/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id like to suggest taking a look at things like Geniux graphic bomb. What do you thinkHow can circles trip over reasonable things?I totally agree, but the points could easily be stated in a clearer fashion, thats all I was saying. No prob here bro, Im not that uptight about it.http://www.healthcaresups.com/geniux/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much so that you made me want to Brain R8 learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject.infoAfter reading some of the comments on this blog, Id have to say Im in agreement with the majority.Well written content like this today is far too rare, and thank you for. http://vitafirmfacts.com/brain-r8/

    ReplyDelete